VetStat® Electrolyte and Blood Gas Analyser
The next level of accuracy, reliability and efficiency for laboratory animal diagnostics
- Rapid results - Evaluate electrolytes, acid-base status, blood gases, ionised calcium and glucose levels in less than 2 minutes
- Accurate - Microprocessor-based optical fluorescence technology measures fluorescence emission
- Flexible - Runs whole blood, plasma and serum on single-use cassettes
- Portable - Rechargeable battery for up to four hours of independent operation
Perform an analysis in 6 simple steps
1. Just open the foil pouch and slide the preloaded CLIP into the holder. Remove the CLIP and your slides automatically load into the analyser.
4. Mix the sample and expel any air bubbles.
Attach it to the sample cassette and tap OK.
2. Wipe both sides of the cassette with a lint-free wipe to remove moisture. Insert the cassette into the sample measurement chamber and close the cover.
5. Read the results
3. Enter the sample information and then tap Finish. Note: Sample information can be entered before, during or after analysis.
6. Remove and discard the sample cassette. Close the sample measurement chamber cover
Choose from 5 single-use cassettes
IDEXX Coag Dx™ Analyser
Detect clotting disorders in seconds
- Rapid results - Provides in-lab testing for activated partial thromboplastin time (aPTT) and prothrombin time (PT) in seconds for fresh or citrated whole blood
- Accurate - LED optical detectors monitor blood flow to detect clot formation
- Small sample volume - Only one drop of blood required
- Portable - Lithium ion battery runs more than 2 hours on a full charge
Coag Dx™ Analyser
The Coag Dx™ Analyser measures whole blood clotting times using disposable single-use Coag Dx™ Cartridges. Each cartridge contains all of the reagents necessary for a specified test
aPTT Activated partial thromboplastin time test to screen for intrinsic and common coagulation pathway disorders. For use with fresh whole blood.
PT Prothrombin time test to screen for extrinsic and common coagulation pathway disorders. For use with fresh whole blood.
Citrate aPTT Activated partial thromboplastintime test to screen for intrinsic and common coagulation pathway disorders. For use with citrated whole blood.
Citrate PT Prothrombin time test to screen for extrinsic and common coagulation pathway disorders. For use with citrated whole blood.
IDEXX VetLab® UA™ Analyser
The next level of accuracy, reliability and efficiency
- Rapid results - Simple operation: load strip, press start, and walk away; results are ready in approximately 80 seconds
- Accurate - Reflectance photometry technology uses LEDs to read test pads
- Easy to use - Automatically reads IDEXX UA™ strips and prints your results so there’s no need to decipher strip colors
Results in approximately 80 seconds
The IDEXX VetLab® UA™ Analyser is simple to use
1. Apply urine to the strip
3. Place it in the analyser
For more information : VetStat® Electrolyte and Blood Gas Analyser
2. Blot the strip
4. Press the button, walk away