Catalyst Dx® Chemistry Analyser
Revolutionary speed, throughput and flexibility streamline your work flow and put results in your hands more quickly.
- Get your results sooner with the ability to run multiple samples simultaneously.
- Run the tests you need with complete testing flexibility—28 different tests and preloaded clips.
- “Load and go” design reduces hands-on time so laboratory technicians can focus on other tasks .
Real-time results at the push of a button
The Catalyst Dx® analyser provides the next level of accuracy, reliability and efficiency for laboratory animal diagnostics.
- Multiple species: Mouse, rat, monkey, dog, cat, rabbit, gerbil, ferret, cow, pig, mini pig and horse.
- Rapid results: Run up to 25 tests on a single sample and run multiple samples at the same time.
- Accurate: Trusted IDEXX dry-slide technology delivers accurate and reproducible data.
- Easy to use: Automated slide loading, pipetting and onboard whole blood separation.
- Integrated reports: Connects to IDEXX VetLab® Station Laboratory Information Management System for integrated electronic results.
- Flexible: Run only the tests you need (up to 25 tests per sample)
Three simple steps for fast, efficient performance.
Prep and go. It’s that easy. And results are ready in as few as 8 minutes.
The Catalyst Dx analyser is designed to simplify your work flow with unmatched speed, ease of use, flexibility and throughput:
- Run whole blood, plasma, serum or urine—whatever best suits your needs!
- Run multiple patient samples at the same time using preloaded test CLIPs or customise your diagnostics with
28 different tests.
Technology / Specifications
Proven and trusted dry-slide technology
IDEXX dry-slide technology allows the Catalyst Dx® Chemistry Analyser to provide you with more accurate results than other analysers, significantly minimizing the need to redraw blood or rerun tests.
Dry-slide technology uses a unique layering system to remove impurities from hemolytic, lipemic or icteric samples before they can affect your results
IDEXX Catalyst Dx® Chemistry Analyser Specifications
Test available (28)
Time to results
Input / Output connections
Dimensions / Weight
ALB, ALKP, ALT, AMYL, AST, BUN, Ca, CHOL, CK, Cl, CREA, GGT, GLU, K, LAC, LDH, LIPA, Mg, Na, NH3, PHBR, PHOS, TBIL, TP, TRIG, UCRE, UPRO, URIC.
ALB/GLOB, BUN/CREA, GLOB, Na/K, Osmolality, UPC
Approximately 8 minutes
Whole blood, plasma, serum, urine
- Input : 100-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 3.5 Amps
- Power Supply Protection: IPXO
There are four input / output connections: three are on the rear of the instrument (power connection, Ethernet port for connection to IDEXX VetLab® Station and a USB port) and one accessible when waste drawer is removed (USB port).
- Operating: 15ºC–30ºC (59ºF–86ºF)
- Storage: 5ºC–38ºC (41ºF–100ºF)
- Operating : 15% - 75%
- Storage: 20% - 85%
w x h x d [cm]/[kg]
35,56 x 43,82 x 41,28 / 22
IDEXX Catalyst Dx® Chemistry Analyser Tests
Run just the tests you want for the results you need.
- Choose from 28 tests.
- Use convenient, preloaded CLIPs.
- Easily create customized panels by combining slides and CLIPs.
28 different tests
Easily do rechecks and create custom panels with single slides.
Just open the foil pouch and slide the preloaded CLIP into the holder. When you remove the CLIP, your slides automatically load into the analyser.
Chem 10 CLIP
Screen your patients for safer anesthesia
.ALB, ALB/GLOB, ALKP, ALT, BUN, BUN/CREA, CREA, GLOB, GLU, TP
NSAID 6 CLIP
Establish baseline and monitor NSAID therapy.
ALKP, ALT, AST, BUN, BUN/CREA, CREA