Veterinary Clinical Testing
Analytical testing for veterinary clinical studies
As part of the world’s largest veterinary reference laboratory system, IDEXX BioResearch leverages its wide range of diagnostic, analytical testing technologies, validated testing methods, laboratory standard operating procedures (SOPs), facilities, equipment and expertise to help clients achieve efficient, reliable, and accurate results.
Idexx BioResearch partner with the Animal Health Industry to develop new and innovative solutions to animal health care by delivering impartial, high-quality, independent laboratory testing. Some of our assets are:
- Complete range of testing, including biochemistry, haematology, histology, immunology, endocrinology, microbiology, real-time PCR and clinical pathology.
- linical and histopathologists available to consult on clinical tests protocols and results.
- Standard and customised analytical testing protocols to accommodate study needs.
- Over 30 years of experience in veterinary laboratory testing.
- Sample collection supplies and guidelines sent to sites as needed.
- Rapid turnaround time and result reporting to Investigator and/or trial Monitor/Sponsor.
- Customised tracking, reporting and updates for multicenter trials.
- Bespoken sample submission forms.
- Dedicated project manager for duration of study – single point of contact from study set-up to reporting.
- Dedicated quality assurance team to audit results and oversee adherence to quality measures.
- Results delivered via fax, email or spreadsheet (csv format).
- Adaptability to study monitoring procedures and support with results integration/transfer validation.
Excellent support from our team
IDEXX BioResearch team can assist with all types of studies from Global multicentre/pan-European field safety and efficacy studies conducted in accordance with VICH GL9 guidelines for Good Clinical Practice (GCP) to smaller non-GCP proof-of-concept and post-marketing studies.
Our board-certified veterinary clinical and anatomical pathologists provide support throughout the duration of veterinary clinical studies to determine the safety and/or efficacy of new drug candidates and therapies.
Our dedicated project managers will support your study from set-up to close-out. They will ensure our laboratory technicians and clinical pathologists are familiar with your study protocol. Idexx BioResearch project manager will work together with your team in customising submission forms, and will ensure sample collection kits are generated for your study to enable sites to quickly and easily collect and ship samples. Our project managers will also monitor turnaround times to make sure that sites and Sponsor consistently receive on-time results
Our laboratories have been successfully audited by clients and authorities. We welcome clients to schedule a tour of our facilities and verify they exceed quality expectations.
Competitive pricing and comprehensive services
Contact your local account manager to further discover how IDEXX BioResearch veterinary clinical studies services can help you achieve your goals.