Analytical testing for preclinical trials
When you partner with IDEXX BioResearch for your preclinical trials needs, we will combine testing expertise from the world’s largest veterinary diagnostic laboratory, rigorously validated testing methods, and laboratory standard operating procedures (SOPs) that comply with VICH GL9 (Good Clinical Practice) guidelines and GLP (Good Laboratory Practice)* to deliver accurate and reliable results.
Idexx BioResearch partners with the Human and Veterinary Pharma Industry to develop better medicines and therapies for human and animals by delivering impartial, high-quality, independent laboratory testing. Some of our assets are:
- Complete range of testing, including biochemistry, haematology, histology, immunology, endocrinology, microbiology, real-time PCR and clinical pathology.
- Clinical and histopathologists available to consult on clinical tests protocols and results.
- Standard and customised analytical testing protocols to accommodate study needs.
- Over 30 years of experience in veterinary laboratory testing.
- Sample collection supplies and guidelines sent to sites as needed.
- Rapid turnaround time and result reporting to Investigator and/or trial Monitor/Sponsor.
- Customised tracking, reporting and updates for multicenter trials
- Bespoken sample submission forms.
- Dedicated project manager for duration of study – single point of contact from study set-up to reporting.
- Dedicated quality assurance team to audit results and oversee adherence to quality measures.
- Results delivered via fax, email or spreadsheet (csv format).
- Adaptability to study monitoring procedures and support with results integration/transfer validation.
Excellent support from our team
IDEXX BioResearch has over 30 years in-house experience supporting preclinical trials. Our team can assist you from the design of the testing profile to the reporting of the results, no matter whether your study is to be conducted in accordance to VICH GL9 guidelines for Good Clinical Practice (GCP) or not we will apply our highest quality standard to guarantee the accuracy and reliability of your results.
Our board-certified veterinary clinical and anatomical pathologists provide support throughout the duration of veterinary clinical studies to determine the safety and/or efficacy of new drug candidates and therapies.
Our dedicated project managers will support your study from set-up to close-out, ensure our laboratory technicians and clinical pathologists are familiar with your study protocol, verify that the submission forms and sample collection kits are adequate for your study in order to enable sites to quickly and easily collect and ship samples to us.
Project managers also monitor turnaround times to ensure sites and sponsor consistently receive on-time results.
Our laboratories have been successfully audited by clients and authorities. We welcome clients to schedule a tour of our facilities and verify they exceed quality expectations.
Competitive pricing & comprehensive services
Contact your local account manager to further discover how IDEXX BioResearch preclinical trial services can help you achieve your goals.